- This event has passed.
Student Organization Registration Info Session
September 18 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This session is for any student organization that needs to register for the 2019-2020 academic year. Whether your organization is new or returning, all student organizations must attend an information session as part of their registration with Campus Life & Event Services and Student Government. (If you attended this session in April 2019, your group does not have to attend the session again.)
In order for your student organization to be considered registered with the University, you must have one member of your organization attend one of the following information sessions in addition to filling out the online form. Preferably, the President of your organization will be able to attend this training; however, any officer or other member may attend in their place.
- Monday, Aug. 26 (Kent Library Lab 110, 3 pm)
- Tuesday, Aug. 27 (UC Tribute Rm., 12 pm)
- Tuesday, Aug. 27 (Dempster 003, 3 pm)
- Tuesday, Sept. 3 (Dempster 003, 12 pm)
- Wednesday, Sept. 4 (UC Tribute Rm., 12:15 pm)
- Wednesday, Sept. 18 (UC Tribute Rm., 4 pm)
- Thursday, Sept. 19 (UC Tribute Rm., 4 pm)
For sessions held in the University Center, I’d suggest bringing a laptop or tablet if you have one available. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Joanna Shaver at firstname.lastname@example.org.